December 4, 2020|7:00 pm
Masks are required for staff and attendees during the event. Capacity is very limited and tickets will be sold in “pods” of 2 seats for $20 per pod. A distanced seating arrangement provides a minimum of 6 feet between each pod of seats. Sanitization stations will be available at all entrances, under the tent, and inside the Bass Concert Hall restrooms. Additional health and safety details are provided below. Notes about the series from Graham Reynolds: "Mixtapes are my roots, they’re the way I love to listen, bouncing from one style to another, creating meaning through new contexts. Growing up, they were a way to share a part of yourself with others. This series is a mix of several of my favorite musicians working in Austin and around Texas, many of whom I’ve been lucky enough to work with, artists who inspire and excite me. In the spirit of this new Texas Big Top venue, experimenting and discovering its role in this pandemic era of the Austin music scene, I’ve asked the players to stretch themselves, playing with musicians they’re either just getting to know or perhaps have never played with before. It’s our good fortune to listen and watch them discover what they have to say to each other and us with their music. An audio experiment for us all to dive into together. " December 4 Gina Chavez & Special Guests "I’ve been admiring Gina’s work from a distance for a long time, meeting her on occasion and seeing her play a few times. Her recordings are all compelling but this year she took another leap forward, releasing “La Que Manda”, my favorite album to come out of Austin this year and a Latin Grammy Album of the Year Nominee." COVID-19 Health and Safety Information and Guidelines What to expect:
- Everyone (2 years and older) must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth while in our event spaces.
- Our outdoor tent capacity is very limited. Tickets are sold in “pods” for up to two people. There will be a minimum of 6 foot spacing between each pod of seats.
- Social distancing markers will be placed at the venue entry.
- All tickets will be sold online at texasperformingarts.org and be delivered via email for mobile contactless entry.
- Sanitization stations will be available at all entrances, under the tent, and inside the Bass Concert Hall restrooms.
- Food and beverages will not be offered for sale. You may bring in a water bottle (no glass) and remove your mask to consume your beverage only while in your designated seating pod.
- Restrooms will be available in the Bass Concert Hall lobby.
- You conscientiously practice social distancing, frequently wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and wear a face covering as required.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in close contact with someone you suspect may be infected, please stay home and contact your doctor. You may contact the Ticket Office at 512.471.1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org by your performance time to request a credit.
- Be prepared to scan your mobile tickets at our free-standing pedestal ticket scanners.
- At the end of the performance, please listen for timed exit instructions.
- If a performance is postponed or canceled, ticketholders will be offered a choice of refund, a credit for future use, or the opportunity to donate the value of the tickets to Texas Performing Arts.
LocationBass Concert Hall Plaza
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.